March 12-15, Berkeley Marina, Berkeley, CA
Join us for the Climate Solutions Track at the 2018 Annual Practitioners Gathering to hear from leaders in the philanthropic, family office, and investment sectors on how to better advance climate solutions investing at your institution. The program will explore key themes to help you identify opportunities and move the community towards scaling real solutions.
In addition to pre-conference field trips to Mosaic, Powerhouse, Lawrence Berkeley National Labs, and SunPower, the program includes sessions on the following topics:
- Climate Risk 101
- Investing in Disaster Recovery
- Waste is the Next Gold Rush: Impact Investing & The Circular Economy
- A Climate Solutions Collaborative strategy session
- Insight on the latest policy developments impacting climate investment
This event is intended for Confluence Philanthropy Practitioner members and approved guests. Click here to apply and join us as a non-member guest.
- Mark Campanale, Founder & Executive Director, Carbon Tracker Initiative
- Danny Kennedy, Managing Director, California Clean Energy Fund (CalCEF)
- David Sand, Chief Investment Strategist, Community Capital Management
- Susan Phinney Silver, Director of Mission Investing, David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Aimee Barnes, Senior advisor to the Governor, Office of Governor Edmund G. Brown Jr.