Hosted by: Climate Bonds Initiative (London 20 March 2018)
Join the world’s green bond industry as we gather to talk about how we will grow the market in the coming year.
In 2018 we’ll do that on 20 March, plus a bonus day of special Roundtables on 21 March and two very special pre-conference Workshops on 19 March. Download the Agenda here.
The conference theme will be: "How to get to a Trillion Dollar Market"
There will be Plenaries on:
- Investor expectations for the green bonds market
- Stories from successful 2017 green bond issuers
- Global harmonization, green bonds and the SDGs
- What the public sector needs to do
- And a final session on the "Big Predictions for 2018"
There’ll be 10 Breakout Sessions, on topics including:
• Tales from 2017s Happy Treasurers
• Creating a Belt & Road green bond market
• Resilience and adaptation bonds
• Opportunities with Aggregation
• Growing Green City Bonds
• Achieving a Just Transition
On March 21st we will hold special Workshops for those with a deep interest, at central London venues.
Workshop topics include:
• Modelling for the Paris Agreement 1.5C target and what it means for green bonds
• Climate Bonds Assurance Roundtable
• Training workshops: i) How to issue a green bond ii) How to verify
• Roundtable for regulators on developing green bonds
• Roundtable on climate risk for fund managers
• Currency hedging for emerging markets
Last year we had over 700 people from 41 countries register for our first annual conference, at the City of London's Guildhall.
We're hoping you will be able to join us for the 2018 conference - as well as the Annual Green Bond Pioneer Awards on the evening of the 20th.
Register for the conference at: https://cbi18.climatebonds.net/