For Confluence Philanthropy Asset Owner Members Only
As part of the Climate Solutions Collaborative (C2C) mission to accelerate the flow of philanthropic and family office capital to address climate change, C2C offers opportunities for members to engage directly with those in the field who are making climate related impact investments. Harnessing the power of the C2C network, we encourage peer-to-peer collaboration and shared understanding through collective dialogue and engagement. As part of the C2C Exploration Series, we invite you to join us for a members-only session to learn more about select CalCEF CalSEED entrepreneurs.
During this hour-long members-only session, the CalCEF team will present their overall mission, outline the CalSEED program, and feature specific entrepreneurs from the program who are looking to scale. Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions of the entrepreneurs both from a climate solutions and financial impact perspective. The session will conclude with an investors-only discussion to encourage knowledge sharing and open dialogue among the C2C community.
- Ken Alston, Investment Manager, California Clean Energy Fund (CalCEF)
- Peter Frischmann, CEO & Co-Founder, Sepion Technologies
- Wendolyn Holland, Managing Director, Holland Consulting, LLC (moderator)
- Matt Miller, CEO & Co-Founder, Nativus
- Dan Poirier, COO & Co-Founder, Nativus