Join Confluence and the Active Owners Working Group for a critical conversation about the TCJA and its affect on the long-term financial health of the country. Learn how impact investors can use the tools of shareholder advocacy to influence corporations to use additional revenues resulting from the TCJA to create a more equitable workforce - new jobs, increased wages and better benefits for workers.
- Ryan Alexander, President, Taxpayers for Common Sense
- Seth Hanlon, Senior Fellow, Center for American Progress
- Fran Seegull, Executive Director, US Impact Investing Alliance
- Tim Smith, Director of ESG Shareowner Engagement, Walden Asset Management (moderator)
- Tom Van Dyck, Managing Director – Financial Advisor, RBC Wealth Management